- Hyderabad (Telangana) [India], July 26 (ANI/PRNewswire): Sai Life Sciences, one of India’s fastest growingThis is the second consecutive Golden Peacock Award for the company following the Golden Peacock National Quality Award it received in 2020.
- Making the announcement, Chief Quality Officer of Sai Life Sciences, Dr M Damodharan said, “Being in a knowledge-intensive industry, we foster the skills and competencies of our people through best-in-class LD practices spanning holistic training, systematized governance, and user convenience.
- But it is the willingness with which our associates adopted the online training system that has allowed us to sustain superior compliance standards of over 99.5% in the last two years. I dedicate this prestigious recognition to all Saimers.
- “Golden Peacock Awards are the most coveted awards for corporate excellence in India organized every year under the aegis of the Institute of Directors, India.
- A grand jury under the chairmanship of Hon’ble Justice M. N. Venkatachaliah, former Chief Justice of India and former Chairman, National Human Rights Commission of India and National Commission for Constitution of India Reforms, had received 311 applications this year out of which 147 applications were shortlisted for various categories of awards including Business Excellence, Innovative Product/Service and Quality.
- Earlier this year, Sai Life Sciences won two awards at the prestigious, US-based Association for Talent Development -Over the past three years, the company has investedWith over two decades of experience in advancing its clients’ drug discovery programmes and recent transformational investments, the company is today poised to play a more significant role in accelerating the discovery, development, and manufacturing of complex small molecules for innovator pharma and biotech companies.
- The company’s commitment to best practices of sustainability and principled governance have been recognized with an award at the prestigiousThis story is provided by PRNewswire. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content of this article.
Source : www.bignewsnetwork.com